Wednesday, December 16, 2009

EXERGAME EXPO!

On Friday December 11th I was able to attend the 2nd annual exergame expo in the dance studio at Park Center.  There were a variety of games that could be played, including the iDance which I taught for Lab D.  There was also an older version of Dance Dance Revolution, a game where used used a bike to drive a car on screen, and a game where you fought your opponent but used feet pads and something to hit.  All of the games were fun to try out as well as watch other people do.  There ended up being a pretty good turn out of people and it seemed like everyone that came had a good time.  I even got to write a letter to Santa for Macy's.  Overall it was a very nice way to end my last day of classes for the semester.  I really liked being able to relax and just have a good time with my friends for a few hours.  It was definitely a great way to end the semester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment